Brain Injury Symptoms May Lead to an Ohio Medical Malpractice Claim March 9, 2012.
Symptoms of a Traumatic Brain Injury
Believe it or not, some people may not even know they’ve suffered a TBI, especially if it is a mild one.
Symptoms you want to be wary of include:
- blurred vision or tired eyes;
- ringing in the ears;
- bad taste in the mouth;
- fatigue or lethargy;
- a change in sleep patterns;
- behavioral or mood changes;
- forgetfulness; and
- issues with concentration, attention or thinking.
Symptoms of a moderate brain injury may include:
- numbness or weakness in the extremities;
- an inability to awaken;
- loss of coordination;
- increased confusion;
- agitation; and
If you suffered a TBI as a result of someone else’s negligence, attorney Chris Mellino welcomes you to contact our Cleveland office to discuss your injury.