Evidence to Prove Your Case in a Cleveland Medical Malpractice Suit May 28, 2012.
Winning your medical malpractice suit requires you prove medical negligence. A medical malpractice attorney in Cleveland can explain what may be considered as evidentiary items in your specific circumstance.
Generally, a medical malpractice suit may include the following items as evidence:
- any documents pertaining to the medical procedure related to your current health condition;
- relevant documents leading up to the medical procedure or your current health condition;
- any follow-up medical care records and diagnoses;
- a physical assessment of your current state of injuries and ill-health;
- any physical evidence that may be available;
- testimony from expert medical witnesses;
- affidavits and depositions from both parties and witnesses;
- internal medical records of healthcare providers pertaining to victims;
- documentation of victims’ medical history; and
- professional records on the healthcare providers named in suit.
The ease in proving your medical malpractice case will depend on the amount of evidence that can be established and consulting with a skilled medical malpractice attorney.